Chronic Scrotal (Testicular) Pain
Do you suffer from persistent scrotal content pain that is debilitating? This pain can be quite a nuisance. While it may be triggered by a number of issues including infection, trauma, tumors, varicoceles, nerve entrapment within scar tissue, prior surgery like vasectomy or hernia repair, or pelvic floor or spine abnormalities, scrotal pain frequently has no identifiable cause.
Common chronic scrotal pain symptoms include:
- Tenderness or soreness of the testicles
- Painful intercourse, ejaculation, or urination
- Pain which may radiate to the groin, down the leg, to the penis or perineum
- Aggravated by prolong sitting, physical or sexual activity, any touching or pressure on that area
Dr. Laurence Levine has developed a sequential approach to evaluation and treatment starting with medications, physical therapy, and spermatic cord injection, and he has championed the use of microdenervation of the spermatic cord when non-surgical treatment fails. He has published extensively on this subject and trained physicians worldwide on how to evaluate and treat chronic scrotal pain.
- Microdenervation of the Spermatic Cord for Chronic Scrotal Content Pain
- Microsurgical Denervation of the Spermatic Cord for Chronic Orchialgia
- An Overview of the Management of Post Vasectomy Pain Syndrome
- Chronic Orchialgia Evaluation and Discussion of Treatment Options
- A Spermatic Cord Block Helps Treat Testicular Pain
Testicular Pain Treatment in Chicago, IL
Dr. Levine is a board-certified urologist dedicated to treating scrotal pain patients from around the world at his Chicago office. Request an appointment online or call us today at (312) 563-5000.